March 2023 is full of fun content ideas
Here are some of March themes:
- Celebrating Women – it’s Women’s History Month, #InternationalWomensDay2023 and Equal Pay Day, as well Mother’s Day in the UK and Ireland.
- Environment and ESG – show how your business is committed to making a difference this #EarthHour, World Wildlife Day and World Water Day.
- And, our own favourite, it’s St Patrick’s Day! Show your team in green, talk about your Irish roots, share Irish books, music, recipes and travel tips.
Here’s the video text for accessibility.
Content ideas for March 2023 from Red Rock Writing
Time to get March-ing – Spring has sprung, there are daffodils everywhere and soon the clocks will be going forward. Big themes this month include: Women’s History Month, Mother’s Day, #MindfulMarch and, of course, St Patrick’s Day! (Our tips are general but we are Irish so this is a big one for us.)
- Local Enterprise Week (Ire) runs from the 6th to 10th – #MakingItHappen. Check your own Local Enterprise Office, Cork City for details.
- It’s Women’s History Month, and the 8th is International Women’s Day with the theme #EmbraceEquity.
- Celebrate all things Irish on the 17th for #StPatricksDay! (Remember it’s #PaddyNotPatty.)
- Don’t forget Mother’s Day (Ire & UK) on the 19th!
- The clocks go forward on Ireland on the 26th so #Springforward into the #GrandStretch.
Mark your content calendars in March
- 3rd – World Wildlife Day #WWD2023
- 14th – Pi day
- 20th – Spring Equinox / International Day of Happiness #InternationalDayOfHappiness
- 21st – World Poetry Day #WorldPoetryDay
- 22nd – World Water Day
- 24th – Equal Pay Day
- 26th Earth Hour Day #EarthHour
- 31 – Transgender Day of Visibility #TDOV