‘tis the season of kindness, charity, and stressed-out digital marketing!
No need to put your social media on the naughty list, we’ve made a list of all the things you need to know this November and December.
We’re making a list… of things to share
It’s time to get social with pre-Christmas sales, gifts – including corporate gifting – and parties galore. Show off your sparkling gifts’ ideas, celebrate the party season with clothes and food tips, and share your festive planning and survival tips.
Here’s the lists everyone wants to read this year:
- gift ideas, style guides & survival hacks
- recipes and seasonal how-to’s
- advent calendars & countdowns
- 12 tips/gifts of Christmas
- easy last-minute (printable!) gift ideas & experiences
- Year in review – how was your 2023? Share your wins and what you’re thankful for.
- fresh ideas, tips and trends for 2024
November 2023 content ideas
November starts with men’s health (Movember) and ends with the big sales bonanza that is Black Friday on the 24th and Cyber Monday on the 27th.
Not feeling the Black Friday vibe? #GreenFriday is a more sustainable option, growing in popularity in recent years, encouraging people buy local and support Irish where possible.
- 1st – Movember (all month), Vegan Day #veganday
- 3rd – Stress Awareness Day
- 4th – International Stout Day
- 8th – STEM/STEAM Day #STEMDay
- 13th – World Kindness Day #WKD – share the stories behind your business – the charities that matter to you or thanking people for their kindness.
- 19th – International Men’s Day
- 20th – World Children’s Day
- 23rd – Thanksgiving (USA)
- 24th – The Late Late Toy Show (still taking applications for the audience!)
- 25th – Small Business Saturday
December 2023 content ideas
December is about goodwill, great eating – and getting though the festive season in one piece. It really is the happy holidays – December has Hannukah, Yule & a Krampus as well as Santa!
Winter is really here so embrace the cold – check out #TheSnuggleIsReal #StayCozy and #WinterWonderland.
Not a winter person? Us neither. You can talk up the #GrandStretch from the 21st when the days start to get longer again.
- 1st – Human Right’s Month / World Aids Day #WAD2023
- 3rd – International Day of People with Disabilities #IDPWD
- 18th – International Migrants Day
- 21st – Winter Solstice
- 24th, 25th, 26th – Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, St Stephen’s Day
- 31st – New Years’ Eve #NYE
What comes after Christmas?
If you have big plans for 2024, now is the perfect time to get them set up for a strong start in the new year. Need business writing that gets results? Drop us a line at email@example.com or book in a call through our website.