👻Get ready for spooky season🦇
Boo! Did we scare you? Halloween is almost here and Christmas is just around the corner (now that’s actually terrifying).
October is time to enjoy the harvest, kick up those fallen leaves and break out the pumpkin spice and cosy sweaters. October is also the month of Bullying Prevention, Global Diversity Awareness and Domestic Violence Awareness.
Events in Ireland in October 2023 include:
- Cork Jazz Festival – 23-30 Oct
- Dublin City Marathon – 29 Oct – & Bram Stoker Festival – 27-30 Oct
- Wexford Festival Opera – 24 Oct-5 Nov
- Derry Hallowe’en Festival – 28-31 Oct – welcomes in the spirit of Samhain at Europe’s biggest Halloween festival
- Macnas Parade (Galway) – 29 Oct
Scarily interesting October ideas
Don’t miss these dates!😱
- 🎃1st – Oct 1st is a bit busy, it’s #WorldSmileDay, International Coffee Day and the Day of Older Persons #UNIDOP (Maybe the older people are smiling about all that coffee? I know I will be.)
- 👻4th – International Animal Day
- 🎃5th – International Teachers Day
- 👻10th – #WorldMentalHealthDay
- 🎃11th – National Coming Out Day
- 👻16th – #WorldFoodDay
- 🎃22nd – Got something you want to shout about? It’s #CAPLOCKSDAY
- 👻24th – United Nations Day #UNDAY
- #FallBack with an extra hour’s sleep – the clocks go back on Oct 29th. What will you do with that extra hour, if you didn’t get up for Dublin City Marathon?
- 🎃and the 30th is a public holiday here in Ireland.
- 🍬31st – No tricks, only treats – it’s finally Halloween🍬
🎃What comes after October?👻
It’s starting to look a lot like… well, time for planning Christmas, anyway! If you have big plans for Halloween, Black Friday and Christmas, now is the time to get them moving. With less 65 days to Dec 1st (we know, we know, we’re sorry to remind you!) most digital marketers are already planning lots of end-of-year campaigns.
Want writing that stands out? We’re taking new clients from late October, and have limited space left in Q4. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or book in a call through our website.