🍂Snuggle into September
Back to school and back to business! September is here and it’s time for autumn festivals and colours, and harvest foods that warm the body and soul.🍂
Summer may be leaving but the evenings are still bright and mild. September is a month with plenty to celebrate and do, including Culture Night on the 22nd. It’s World Alzheimer’s month, with a memory walk taking place on the 24th, and it’s National Heart month too.
Events in Ireland in September 2023 include:
- Electric Picnic 1-3, Laois;
- Dingle Food Festival, 29- Oct 1, Kerry;
- Waterford Harvest Festival, 8–10;
- Dublin Fringe, 9–24.
- Concerts include Blink 182; Muse; PJ Harvey; Snoop Dogg and more.
Celebrate these September ideas
- 5th – International Day of Charity – tell a charity’s story or talk up your favourite NFP this #CharityDay
- 6th – #ReadABookDay – what’s on your reading list for the rest of the year? Get recommendations.
- 10th – Swap Ideas Day – share your good ideas or ask for tips.
- 21st – Alzheimer’s Day
- 22nd – Culture Night (Ire)
- 22nd – #CarFreeDay
- 25th – One Hit Wonder Day – never gonna give this one up! What #OneHitWonder do you love and why?
- 26th – EU Day of Languages
- 30th – International Podcast Day – recommend a great podcast – or record your own!
What comes after September?
It’s starting to look a lot like… well, time for planning Christmas, anyway! If you have big plans for Halloween, Black Friday and Christmas, now is the time to get them moving. With under 100 days to Dec 1st (we know, we’re sorry to remind you!) most digital marketers are already planning lots of end-of-year campaigns.
Want writing that stands out? We’re taking new clients from Oct 3rd, and have limited space in Q4. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or book in a call through our website.